Monday, November 22, 2010

Have You Ever Wondered What it's Like to Be Frozen Like Han Solo?

Well, if you have, let me be the first to tell you that you are strange. Very, very strange. And you may even want to go seek professional help.

OR, you could just satisfy the imp of the perverse inside you and find out for yourself by heading on over to my neck of the woods in Orem, UT. Because, guess what? It's FREEZING here! There's snow and ice everywhere and things are slippery and my apartment is freezing and my desk is freezing and in the mornings when I step outside my apartment my muscles tense up in response to the extreme cold and I feel a lot like Han Solo must have when he was frozen by Darth Vader. And really, I don't like feeling that way. Must I remind you of my hard feelings toward snow? Remember the yearly snow rant?

Thankfully, tomorrow afternoon I'll be heading out to a warmer place. Thank goodness my family still lives in sunny Southern California so I can get away from this freezing place every once in a while!

1 comment:

Rick said...

$1000. That's the amount that I'm willing to pay to have a life size creation of myself frozen in carbonite. I would have it replace my front door. It would be like halloween every day.