Monday, September 20, 2010

A list of 5 from the weekend

1- My little brother Taylor (aka Tay Tay) got his mission call a few days ago! He is called to serve in the Tucson, Arizona mission, spanish speaking. A whoppin 6 hours from home! Haha when he first read it, he pronounced it "tuscon" and everyone died laughing. I'm am just so proud of him! He reports to the MTC on December 1st... look out Tucson! Elder Logan is coming for you!

2- My other little brother Andrew comes home from his mission on Wednesday! That's 2 days people... TWO DAYS! I'm so stoked I can barely stand it. Where one Elder Logan ends... another begins. haha.

3- Just to clear up the confusion from the previous post -- I was just being dramatic. Of course I wont be a momo nun. Though the thought is kinda hilarious, huh? haha.

4- Breaking news! I am blonde again as of last Saturday. I think I need some time to get used to it... I really liked my dark hair. It will be interesting to see if I start to like it more, because right now I'm wondering why I was ever NOT a brunette.

5- Here I am again without something to say for #5. Boo. I thought I had something, but I got distracted (Shiny Thing! Surprise!) and forgot what it was. Let me think real quick
.................................(thinking, thinking)........................................
           .........................................................................
hmmm....ok, I got it. #5 - you all know how much I LOVE football. Especially BYU Football, right? Well, if you've been following this season at all, then you know that things have not been going well. At all. Not at all. We have a lot to prove this year and so far, it's not working out. If you ask me, we need to stop the duo quarterback fiasco and let Jake Heaps work with the team and develop the necessary chemistry to get them playing like... A TEAM. I've always thought that "this is a building year" was a huge cop-out. Well, this year really is a building year and I sure hope we can get it together by the time we go INDEPENDENT next year so we don't become the laughing stocks of the entire nation.

I love you boys. And I secretly miss you Maxie (Max Hall). But even more so I miss you, Dennis Pitta and Austin Collie and Harvey Unga (why'd you have to go and make things so complicated, Harv?). But I am hopeful for Jake Heaps and excited to see what happens with him over the next four years. Who'd have thunk that this BYU hater would ever have become such an avid BYU fan? Not me. In fact, if you'd told me that six years ago I would have laughed in your face. 

Ahhhh how time changes things.

No comments: