Monday, May 2, 2011

The Three Amigos Plus Mas Amigos

My-oh-my! A lot has gone down in the last week or so.

Last Tuesday, Kathryn came to visit me. She'll be here until this Sunday. We planned a chick date that evening and got some much-needed pedicures, Zupas, and a Cazookie. We were full, but happy.


The next day The Madre flew to town, so my brother and I went to pick her up and, of course, stopped to have some delicious Red Iguana on the way home.


For the next two days, Kathryn, The Madre, and I attended BYU's Women's Conference, which was, of course, wildly uplifting - even though I had a monstrous sore throat for the majority of the time and had to drink chicken broth for breakfast in order to survive. Here, I drew you a picture of what it was like:

Women's Conference was like being in a sea of estrogen, literally.



This weekend, The Madre met the Unisex Hottie (I met the Unisex Hottie's whole friggin family on Easter Sunday). But don't freak out... we've only been dating for 2 months.

I also got to have breakfast (Kneaders) with my friend Ashley (my birthday twin) on Saturday morning (and lunch on Monday afternoon before she went back to Colorado). It was SO good to see her!


Also involved in this weekend was...Shopping. The three of us (The Madre, Kathryn, and I) did some serious shoe damage (and I scored some SUPER sweet ones!)

Basically, last week was wonderful (though EXHAUSTING). Now I am back at work, which was interesting today because my department was exiled from our building last week (for want of space) and sent to a different building. I got to pick my desk because I actually have 2nd seniority on our team... this is my 4th working space since being with my company. Check out the new digs:

1 comment:

Rica said...

You guys look so pretty! Makes me wish I was there. But you know how it is...work...etc.

Congrats on the new working space!

PS: sesser -- are they ever going to give us a winner?